keep it real

greetings,
the good news is I lost another 4 lbs. and that is a grand total of 9 lbs. in 22 days since I have been on this new medication. Zoloft has given me very few noticeable side effects. I have only dabbled with drinking alcohol on it. a couple beers with a meal. I just want to get this level of the drug up to a constant in my bloodstream. I just don't want it to affect  my sleep. The only thing I have felt is very hot for no reason just for a few minutes, and once or twice I was really crabby at work late in the day but that also passed. I go back to the weight management doctor in about 2 weeks. I will soon begin the therapy and counseling component of the treatment where we begin to unravel all my unhealthy food related habits. "The Clean Plate Club" or using food as rewards and self sabotage are some of the things I hope to discuss.
I had blood drawn a few days and ago the doctor has reviewed the results and commented that I am "PRE-PRE Diabetic". well isn't everybody? but seriously I know that is one thing I don't want to mess with. my exercise level remains constant. in fact last week I took 11,000+ more steps than I had the week before. I have committed to climbing at least 10 flights of stairs every day but not necessarily all at the same time. for example 3 flights in the morning, 4 at lunch time, and 3 more after work. I just need to begin to incorporate weights which I have at home but I don't like to spend gym time lifting as cardio feels better for me in terms of stress relieving and calories and steps. I wouldn't mind spending a few minutes lifting at home after work. If could go down a cup size on these man boobs I would be friggin thrilled! just sayin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a story about control

balance

false alarm